Daniel A. Meyer
Daniel A. Meyer joined Bruno & Bruno as an associate attorney in 2011. Daniel’s practice areas include complex litigation, contract disputes and personal injury. Daniel is also heavily involved in the firm’s growing BP business economic loss claims practice.
Prior to joining the firm, Daniel served as the judicial law clerk to the Honorable Laurie A. White, Orleans Parish Criminal District Court, where he managed over 50 jury trials. Daniel attended Tulane University Law School (J.D., 2010), with an extracurricular emphasis on civil litigation. While at Tulane, Daniel placed first in an appellate moot court competition and represented plaintiffs before federal and administrative courts as a third-year student attorney. Daniel also attended the University of Georgia (B.A. 2007).
Daniel is active in the New Orleans community and serves on the board of directors for WRBH Reading Radio 88.3 FM and the Anti-Defamation League’s Civil Rights Advisory Board.
Daniel is licensed to practice in all state courts in Louisiana and Mississippi, as well as the United States District Court for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana and the Southern District of Mississippi.
Areas of Practice
- Complex Mass Tort Litigation
- Personal Injury
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2010
- Honors: Placed first in an appellate Moot Court competition
- University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- B.A. - 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- WRBH Reading Radio 88.3 FM, Board of Directors
- Anti-Defamation League's Civil Rights Advisory Board
Past Employment Positions
- Judicial Law Clerk to Honorable Laurie A. White, Orleans Parish Criminal District Court