Melissa A. DeBarbieris
800-293-6430 (Toll Free)
Melissa DeBarbieris is an associate with Bruno & Bruno, LLP. Her practice areas include mass tort, insurance litigation, products liability and premise liability.
Ms. DeBarbieris attended Loyola University New Orleans where she obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy with a minor in Spanish. In 2005, Ms. DeBarbieris served as an intern for the district Office of Congressman Bobby Jindal.
Ms. DeBarbieris attended Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, where she received her Juris Doctor in 2008, with a Civil Law and International Legal Studies Certificate.
Ms. DeBarbieris is admitted to the Louisiana bar, as well as to the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Louisiana. She is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, the New Orleans Bar Association and the Louisiana Association for Justice.
Areas of Practice
- Mass Tort
- Insurance Litigation
- Products Liability
- Premise Liability
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2008
- Loyola University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- B.A. - 2005
- Major: Philosophy
- Minor: Spanish
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- The New Orleans Bar Association, Member
- The Louisiana Association for Justice, Member
Past Employment Positions
- The District Office of Congressman Bobby Jindal, Internship, 2005